Glass Tunnel now taking shape

Or in the packed open end at Boundary Park when the heavens opened and it poured down after a beautiful start to the afternoon. I agree, there are far too many who seem to want to gripe about this, that and the other. Life is imperfect but there`is enough that is good to write about instead.
Probably the wettest I've ever been inside a ground.

The weather was crazy that day.

We had the same in 2000 after the spurs game where the white horse went mad then they put up the metal wall outside the North Stand, this is equally as shit. I bet the facilities are not evenly split (as they certainly are not) and the south west corner gets turned into some deprived slum.

Well done Danny Wilson, please turn off the lights on your way out.

Or in the packed open end at Boundary Park when the heavens opened and it poured down after a beautiful start to the afternoon. I agree, there are far too many who seem to want to gripe about this, that and the other. Life is imperfect but there`is enough that is good to write about instead.

ahh Boundary park what a lovely place that was. Pissed down one game and i had to travel home back down south soaking wet.
Probably the wettest I've ever been inside a ground.

The weather was crazy that day.

yep me too. Had to travel back down south on the train soaking wet.
Hey hang on minute are you saying it only happened once at Boundary Park ? Find that difficult to believe in all the 22 times we played there.

ahh Boundary park what a lovely place that was. Pissed down one game and i had to travel home back down south soaking wet.

yep me too. Had to travel back down south on the train soaking wet.
Hey hang on minute are you saying it only happened once at Boundary Park ? Find that difficult to believe in all the 22 times we played there.
Haha certainly not but I'd just moved to Oldham to be with Mrs Moon at the time and had no cash had to walk about 2 miles home in a city shirt and jeans that weighed a ton.

We had the same in 2000 after the spurs game where the white horse went mad then they put up the metal wall outside the North Stand, this is equally as shit. I bet the facilities are not evenly split (as they certainly are not) and the south west corner gets turned into some deprived slum.

Well done Danny Wilson, please turn off the lights on your way out.
You're not supposed to comment on the worsening of the 'experience', just accept you have to go all the way round the ground, not able to get a drink which helps because the queue for the toilet has doubled having reduced its size for the corporate tunnel
Fuck the plebs, what do the know?

You're not supposed to comment on the worsening of the 'experience', just accept you have to go all the way round the ground, not able to get a drink which helps because the queue for the toilet has doubled having reduced its size for the corporate tunnel
Fuck the plebs, what do the know?
Indeed. We should be eternally grateful that the club still allows a selection of plebs into the stadium, despite the fact that this spoils the experience of the premium customer, who has to put up with bad language and people making a lot of noise.

Not to mention the shocking rudeness of the club in starting the second half of games before they've even finished their half time tea and cake.

I thought one of the nice things about the ground was the nice wide concourse, and being able to pretty much walk all around the ground. This is not good from the club and shows what they think of the joe public !!

Damn....League Cup games I often enjoy leaving the South Stand and sitting in the North Stand to appreciate the difference (and its closer to the tram)...no longer can I end switch booooooooooooooooooooo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.