Glass Tunnel now taking shape

It seems that they are now pro-actively ringing up people on their mailing list to try and get people to sign up to this. ;-)

Last edited:
To be fair the park inn Monton is pretty blue on away match days. It's simply the home ones on TV aren't busy. Says it all really. Match goers . And this is from an Everton lurker on this board

It seems that they are now pro-actively ringing up people on their mailing list to try and get people to sign up to this. ;-)

I worked at a place that did a lot of the Rags corporate sales material – you wouldn't believe the depths they go to sell either!

Don't know about "resorting", it sounds like proactive marketing from a professional organisation to me.
They're talking to people who currently have or have used hospitality at The Etihad and trying to up-sell them the Tunnel Club. So even if we do get them to swap, say Chairman's Club for Tunnel Club, we lose what they previously had. I know someone with 4 seats in the former who was asked to swap those for 2 in the "cheaper" (i.e £7.5k per person per season) Tunnel Club. He laughed & asked them why they thought he would want to do that.

We'll see how popular it is in just a few weeks.

My youngest lad and his mates will.only go to cup games now as league games so expensive

It was refreshing seeing a happier fan base going to the Cup games. People with smiles on their faces. It is a shame that the draw has seen us play away in the Cups so often.

The Club do the same with other corporate areas of the ground. If any Blues have expressed an interest in going Corporate in the past they are likely to get a call from the Club. I nearly went Corporate a couple of seasons ago but I was fazed out by having to go to the game "smart casual"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.