Glass Tunnel now taking shape

Seems games are now being sold on individual game by game basis so clearly the exclusivity they were offering of being part of a 'season long' exclusive money can't buy match day experience hasnt paid of.
I could of told them that 18 months ago and they could have saved a few million quid and not pissed off hundreds of long term seasoncard holders at the same time
Far from surprised

I really fuckin hate the way our club is going in some respects, the likes of me a "working class"fan aren't wanted anymore 35yrs of watching city most of it when we were really shit means fuckall to them now, but hey if u've £8,000 for the "tunnel club" then your welcomed with open arms,fuck the loyalty eh

I really fuckin hate the way our club is going in some respects, the likes of me a "working class"fan aren't wanted anymore 35yrs of watching city most of it when we were really shit means fuckall to them now, but hey if u've £8,000 for the "tunnel club" then your welcomed with open arms,fuck the loyalty eh
How do you think I feel
Had a season ticket since 1970. Been in the same/similar seat since 1990.
Got booted out for this farce.

How do you think I feel
Its a fuckin joke mate, i really feel for you because it hasnt affected me on that level,the "money money money" crusade from city is really fuckin me off, we're " living the dream" lately thanks to hrh but part if me wishes we were the old "typical city" who understood us working class fans

How do you think I feel

It's not just the money, money, money crusade it's the don't give a fuck attitude when you dare to complain.

Come on boys and girls there is room for this type of corporate stuff at the stadium we do all want the stadium to be the best in the country, we need it, no I am not one that will be in there no chance yes I have season ticket far to long to remember, and most of all yes it is major shite if you have been chucked out to accommodate this, I for one can see the vision the club want, but and a big but they must not loose the normal loyal fan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.