Glass Tunnel now taking shape

100% sure Steve. Got it off the ticketing sub-site. If you do fancy treating yourself and your good lady then you can get Everton for a bargain, never to be repeated, £799+VAT:

Update: Just checked again and it's now £499+VAT for the Everton game and £649+VAT for Liverpool with no minimum requirement for numbers. PMSL. The fucking idiots can't give it away.
For a grand plus VAT for me and Sue I can go on an all day bender in Mannie with all the kids and still have over £800 in change mate.
Maybe if I wait for the day of the game I may get a special offer of 2 for 1 at Wetherspoons Mexican Monday and a free ticket to the tunnel club.

Fucking chancers.
RIP Spanair.

They've made a wonderful job of it. I just hope there's enough people who can afford it.

Looks the business to ne honest but like many have said isn't aimed at normal fans
You and me were thinking the same. But if I was going to treat someone, birthday, anniversary etc. I might consider it.

Some people do have this kind of money. As long as they cater for all, I don't mind.

You and me were thinking the same. But if I was going to treat someone, birthday, anniversary etc. I might consider it.

Some people do have this kind of money. As long as they cater for all, I don't mind.
Jeez, if a student can afford it then sign me up!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.