Glass Tunnel now taking shape

Looks like a sterile dental clinic.

Hopefully it comes a bit warmer and has some City insignia/touches applied to it.

I understand that the Tunnel Club was insured for vast sums to cover e.g.losses if the the development was not completed by the start of the season. At £7,500 to £15,000 per season the costs would have soon added up.

Have they thought it through them stairs the players have to go up and down look a fecking nightmare especially in football boots twisted ankles and claims go in left and right from other clubs I can see..

What was wrong in keeping it at one level?

You just know them glass sliding doors are going to jam up other than that very nice...
How about building the North stand so reducing ticket prices ain't a problem like Soriano said should be done when he first came to the club...
Or are we not aloud to have a bigger ground than the ****s in Salford?
Build it and they will come...
Is that not when the players arrive at the ground come down the stairs to the changing rooms ?
What's the damage for a day in this tunnel club or whatever it is to your pocket..

Cheers blueincy think your right There's stairs right down to the tunnel there at the end,only thing is it's treacherous for the opposition as well..
Cant think where but I have seeen other grounds on TV with stairs down to the pitch, even an escalator somewhere, never heard of anyone falling down anywhere though.

Going to be fun watching them get a stretcher, with some poor sod on it, up those stairs ;)

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.