Glass Tunnel now taking shape

Could I politely and respectfully enquire if I will have to provide my own ketchup and Brown sauce?
Thorough body searches will be done so any secreted sachets of Heinz' finest or HP's delightful sauce will be found, removed and destroyed. Your best chance would be to drink some Hendersons Relish a few hours before and pee on your pie. The taste will still be authentic Hendersons!

I was thinking about this earlier about how a syndicate group could purchase a few tickets...

Gather friends or a small supporters club (20 people - 10x2)

A pair of season tickets is £14,000 +VAT. So 38 tickets is about 370+ VAT.

So a £1600 sign on fee would get you and your partner 2 games a season (Blind Ballot or yearly schedule) and you would get to live in luxury.

Don't forget this is probably on top of a est£500 season ticket. But if city are quoting £700 to purchase a single match per person (min 4 person table) it would work out a bit cheaper. So 2 grand would get you 2 VIP Games and 17 regular games.

Sad way to think about things lol I wonder if any would appear on the exchange... haha

at the end of the day its the same football match your watching

the only thing i would say is if your not used to mixing with upper class and drinking bubbles and talking the talk and dress smart and eat fancy food you'll stick out like a sore thump no pie and chips and gravy or bovril and if you dare think about doing a D'Oyly Carte = fart or burp you would get kicked out

Dinner suit or white tuxedo and black trousers for gentlemen and ball gowns for ladies.

You will be provided with white cotton gloves which much be used when politely applauding periods of good play. You must wait for the 'applause' panel in front of you to illuminate before clapping and failure to adhere to this will result in being ejected from the stadium.

Heckling of players and officials is strictly prohibited and will incur lifetime bans.

Banter with away fans must be via the new tunnel club method of presenting a handwritten note to a bellboy who will present it on a silver salver to the away fan of your choice. Example: you write "does she take it up the arse?" If the recipient takes exception to your message, you will be ejected from the ground.

Taking exception to players spitting, picking their noses, scratching their bums and adjusting their dangly bits whilst you're eating your food is prohibited.

We hope you enjoy your new match day experience.

If you wish to take part in the new initiative of having your selfie displayed on the screen when City score then you must use David Bailey and have it taken as a professional portrait... We cant have people using populist iPhone7s in there can we?

If you wish to take part in the new initiative of having your selfie displayed on the screen when City score then you must use David Bailey and have it taken as a professional portrait... We cant have people using populist iPhone7s in there can we?
Unless the iPhone is gold with encrusted diamonds, no.

Perhaps there will be an add on to the match day experience by having a portrait of 'goal face' commissioned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.