Glass Tunnel now taking shape

I hope they've got plenty of shake and Vac, because that 'white' City crest will soon be dirty, stained and marked when the players walk over it during the Winter months.
They will be made to take their boots off outside like we had to do when we played.

Could have done with some blue lighting in the changing rooms, but apart from that, it all looks pretty snazzy.

Looks excellent, however I'm disorientated when we leave the changing room.. there seems to be one tunnel with glass either side, we then seem to walk down another that has City crests on the wall and glass on the other.. is that the media tunnnel?

Looks excellent, however I'm disorientated when we leave the changing room.. there seems to be one tunnel with glass either side, we then seem to walk down another that has City crests on the wall and glass on the other.. is that the media tunnnel?

It's mirrored so the rest are reflections, bit like posher version of a 70's lap dancing club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.