Glass tunnel to changing rooms

Just a bunch of adults with money to burn, acting like kids.
So called the office, asked to speak to Danny Wilson or someone in operations. Placed on hold. Told they don't have a direct line for anyone in operations and that I would be called within 5 working days. I told them that the Monaco match is in 5 working days. Placed on hold again. Someone will call you in 48hrs. Who will that be? Someone from the club. Okayyyy.

Thanks city. Really really well managed.
not even had a letter or an e-mail!!

Have fans still got time to get tickets next to each other for the Monaco game (given the forced relocation).

I am supposed to be taking 3 or 4 former colleagues in 211 (seats sat together) but could probably makes these available if real Blues are at risk of missing the game.

Have fans still got time to get tickets next to each other for the Monaco game (given the forced relocation).

I am supposed to be taking 3 or 4 former colleagues in 211 (seats sat together) but could probably makes these available if real Blues are at risk of missing the game.

Nice touch, well played!

Me and my family just been hit with this too. Now people who know me on here will testify that I've been very supportive of the various city projects that 'modernise' the club let's say. I accept it's inevitable that the club are trying to maximise their profits from exec seats but frankly this really isn't fair. Giving a seasons notice is one thing, giving 5 days is something entirely different. And just sending a fucking letter. Our family have 6 seats together, have done so since the back end of the Maine Rd days. Our chances of having 6 seats together anywhere I'm sure are slim to none, so City, thanks very much.
Thats disgraceful, The club certainly dont reward loyalty anymore.

A shameful waste of money imo which most game attending fans couldn't really give a fuck about .

24hrs since we all received letters and no phonecall from city. We could have been on holiday, away on work, what would happen then, we turn up to the game to find we have no seats?!

Glad I have to take the time to call the general box office to try and sort out this mess.
I'd pretend tbh. Say you were away for work, turn up, club fuck about, then go to the MEN. Fuck them. The MEN would lap it up, and quite frankly the club need shaming for this. Out of touch ****s.

We have been moved to 227, apparently this block has been reserved for the relocation seats.

Has this been confirmed? I thought 225-227 are corporate - the irony. maybe 228? I doubt a mass relocation of fans has meant that we have had to go to a section that has previously been on general sale? Something on level 3 or possibly close to the away end if they dont take their allocation. Somewhere like 213? I would guess monaco will only take the lower tier. 1000 fans?

I personally feel those affected should also be refunded as a gesture. 5 days notice is shocking considering the numbers involved.

Has this been confirmed? I thought 225-227 are corporate - the irony. maybe 228? I doubt a mass relocation of fans has meant that we have had to go to a section that has previously been on general sale? Something on level 3 or possibly close to the away end if they dont take their allocation. Somewhere like 213? I would guess monaco will only take the lower tier. 1000 fans?

I personally feel those affected should also be refunded as a gesture. 5 days notice is shocking considering the numbers involved.

Yes had email confirming seats in 227 for remaining games.

What an absolute gent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.