Glass tunnel to changing rooms

People kicked of their seats they've been in for 15 years with no notice. I'm kicked out at the end of the season. Club rip us off for every penny they can get. Fuck me, give me Swales over Sorriano, that's how bad that c**t is.

I sit in 93:20 in the CBS - didn't relocate when the Toffs moved in. On balance it's shite# - seat and view are excellent but it's half empty, loads of away fans, people arrive late - 20 mins isn't unusual. Lots don't appear for the second half. Some of the best seats in the stadium either empty or occupied by people with no interest in football never mind City probably on a corporate jolly. As a club we have got this very wrong. These seats should be occupied by those who love the club not a load of corporate freeloaders.

Spot on - Late in & 1st to leave.

Does my friggin head in.

Disgracefull the way the club has gone the last couple of years, following the "Utd " model to the letter, should be ashamed of themselves.

After another call from one of our group we finally got to speak to someone who seemed to know what was happening. We've all been moved into 227. No idea if we are all together but same block at least.

Still can't get over the fact no one from city has had the courtesy to call us. And do you know what the irony is, at the start of the season, when we were told we had to move in a seasons time, we were debating whether to go corporate. Now we are debating whether to renew.

I'm not gonna read back through the thread to see if this has been said but its not just a glass tunnel going in. They are moving the changing rooms to the 2nd tier and having the stairs leading down to the pitch like some of these swanky CL teams.

After another call from one of our group we finally got to speak to someone who seemed to know what was happening. We've all been moved into 227. No idea if we are all together but same block at least.

Still can't get over the fact no one from city has had the courtesy to call us. And do you know what the irony is, at the start of the season, when we were told we had to move in a seasons time, we were debating whether to go corporate. Now we are debating whether to renew.

It's shit customer non service. I bet they will ring you back if you message the Club to say you are thinking about going corporate. They might even dig out a few spares for Huddersfield away.

This thread doesn't make nice reading. Have to admit that if they moved me with this kind of notice I'd be asking for a refund on the remaining games and telling them to fuck off. Disgraceful goings on.

It's shit customer non service. I bet they will ring you back if you message the Club to say you are thinking about going corporate. They might even dig out a few spares for Huddersfield away.

Funny you say that, I enquired about a box for some friends a couple of seasons back and we decided not to do it in the end because it was too much. I got calls almost every month from city corppeate and in the end I asked them to stop calling me.

Clearly clever people at the top at city but boy they don't understand our fan base.

Reading these posts makes me feel sad and a little ashamed of our club, how can they treat us like this, we can just about understand why they do such things but they should be done in a way that does not impose on fans and treat them that are with respect, sad very sad.

Exactly why i didn't renew this year, first time since 2006 when i was skint. I hate the way the club is now. Id rather spent shit loads less money and have a better time watching it at home or the pub with my mates.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.