Glass tunnel to changing rooms

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by bugsyblue, 24 Aug 2016.

1. kippaxkid74

kippaxkid74

Totally agree with you, but there's no arguing with people like that - they've pretty much been brainwashed.

2. Russian Hat

Russian Hat

Glad someone brought up FFP this is the cause of this, we need to make money just to stand still. Hopefully the club can sell the glass tunnel seats to high corporate companies that can hopefully keep the cost of my and many more down. We are in catch up mode, to the urinals, and probably Liverpool as they are also a tourist club. The London clubs due to the natural cost of leaving we probably Lag behind in revenue on match day. Teams like Everton will have the same issues as use if they become successful and increase capacity.

3. GaudinoMotors

GaudinoMotors

Embezzler
    Lovely sentiments but we can still highlight an ill judged and unnecessary decision can't we?
    A lot of fans inconvenienced for such a grossly overt act of corporate bulldozing over regular fans feelings.
    That's not to undermine other commendable initiatives.

Last edited: 17 Feb 2017 at 5:13 PM
  4. CitizenTID

CitizenTID

Yep sad to say but I don't feel that community loyalty vibe that our club was always about for me anymore. That seperated us from rags but it's all a bit bland nowadays with every club chasing the money. Long gone now.are the days of taking the piss out of Trafford library tourist centre etc. Actually feel a common ground with rag mates nowadays agreeing on stuff like this. Long term fans throughout the league feel alienated in general I think from their clubs so that common understanding means rivalries aren't anywhere near as tense or bitter as they should be, which creates the excitement and atmosphere fans thrive off.

5. quiet_riot

quiet_riot

IT Nerd
    Yet our club built a massive new stand without a single solitary disabled seat in it.

6. Bluemanc100

Bluemanc100

RKAM
    I'd like to see a disabled supporter get to my seat in 315... you get a space blanket and finishers medal for getting to our row... getting out again post match is a procession too....

7. Tim of the Oak

Tim of the Oak

That's because we've provided plenty of disables seats elsewhere in the ground, including areas where our Club could charge Premium prices

8. nmc

nmc

Maybe it's just me but will people really pay such a premium for a peak into the tunnel. That clip of the Rangers at MSG left me cold. I'd sooner go for a pie and a coffee and wait for the players to walk onto the pitch. There's no way I'd pay those astronomical prices to see the players 5 minutes before everyone else. I guess it's all about opinions and some people have money to burn I guess.

9. KnaresboroughBlue

KnaresboroughBlue

Some people will pay that premium, most won't. We have prices at all ranges from amongst the lowest in the premier, to amongst the highest and everything in between. I don't have a problem with the pricing though obviously more notice should have been given before the changes in this case.

10. peoffrey

peoffrey

I could be a millionaire and still be happy with 117 on match day.