Glass tunnel to changing rooms

Once again members troll insults rather than respect other peoples views when they can't come up with an intelligent reply. Don't bother with a reply yourself. As long as the mods. let this go on it will never stop and I won't wish to be part of it.

I think most fans accept that commercial revenues need to be raised by the club but the issue, as ever, is the lack of communication and the plans put in place to make the transition as easy as possible.

This has been years in planning and yet, from what is being written, those affected have not been consulted, offered or advised of alternative seats that are available.

Everyone is grateful for the new owners but it does not mean questioning the actions of the club, including areas I doubt Khaldoon etc have little strategic or operational input in shows a desire to return to days from the distant past. Luckily I am not affected but im sure I would be peeved if these changes and lack of communication involved me.

Every season ticket holder had the option to move to the new stand and the Cheaper tickets if you did it earlier enough. Think the main problem is people get attached to where they sit and with the people around you so they dont bother moving! I moved at the time because the £300 season ticket and was able to get a few seats together. Once the other stand is built fans should get on it.

30,000 ST holders all had the option to move to the new 8,000 seater stand? Ok.

Was invited to a presentation about this yesterday in Abu Dhabi. 501 seats in total, costing £7.5k per person for the upstairs bar and £15k per person for the downstairs restaurant. Can't see them selling this out at those kind of prices.

Was invited to a presentation about this yesterday in Abu Dhabi. 501 seats in total, costing £7.5k per person for the upstairs bar and £15k per person for the downstairs restaurant. Can't see them selling this out at those kind of prices.

Nor would I mate but you have to presume we have done our homework before building it and that business has said there is demand.

Nor would I mate but you have to presume we have done our homework before building it and that business has said there is demand.

There are a growing group of young rich Abu Dhabi business people who haven't yet made it big enough to be a Club sponsor. Thry are seen at some of the London away games and admire the Sheikh's ownership of City. These people might be the target market for the Tunnel Club.

I think most fans accept that commercial revenues need to be raised by the club but the issue, as ever, is the lack of communication and the plans put in place to make the transition as easy as possible.

This has been years in planning and yet, from what is being written, those affected have not been consulted, offered or advised of alternative seats that are available.

Everyone is grateful for the new owners but it does not mean questioning the actions of the club, including areas I doubt Khaldoon etc have little strategic or operational input in shows a desire to return to days from the distant past. Luckily I am not affected but im sure I would be peeved if these changes and lack of communication involved me.

That's it in a nutshell!

Lack of communication with the fans. Not just this, but across the board. Whether that is an Arab way(Mansour/Khaldoon) or has come from the board(Soriano), it's definitely an agreed club decision. City were once one of the most open clubs, where officials at the club were accessible. Now it's the complete opposite. The club has not only turned off the taps, but have removed them.(the exact opposite has happened at United)

As a PR exercise with the fans, amongst other things like ending points of blue, the on-going queue problems, Showsec, season ticket prices rises that were cancelled due to the fans protests, etc, it's an on-going disaster. Whoever has decided this non-engagement, bar invite only focus groups, email questionaires, and little or no real dialogue with the fans, has totally underestimated the I'll feeling this has and is causing amongst the fans.

Unfortunately even after constant widespread complaints from the fans about numerous issues, the club is sticking to it's guns, and there is little or no evidence that the club will be changing this 'no communicate policy' anytime soon. Sadly!

Plus the £30k joining membership to the tunnel club?

So that's 501 less away tickets to be had by us " fans "

Haha if only they had access to just the "one" ticket eh?

Clubs and more to the point, the police dont want 3,000 lads going away anymore as its all too much like hard work for them.

Much easier all around and much more profitable to fill it with tourists and frankly the rich!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.