Glass tunnel to changing rooms

We all got booted out of the family stand a few years ago into level 3 of the Colin Bell, they just knocked a few quid off the seat for that season as a gesture. The club don't care about the average fan anymore, sadly it's that simple.

I don't know whether I find it annoying or just funny by this point. There are some absolute clowns running our club.

If I was you I'd contact them saying the 93:20 stuff is a stop gap & you want first pick of seats in the extended North Stand once that's completed, along with your friends/family.

It makes it worse that it's such a cringeworthy, shit idea as well!
We've been offered first priority in the next two relocation windows. Doesn't help that my wife and two kids are in the neighbouring block and cant move with us. Or that there was tons of availability in front and behind them when the south stand opened.
So we are moved to level 2 whilst my wife is on level 1. City splitting up families that have been going together since 1999 when the youngest got his first season ticket

Whilst I can understand squirtys frustrations, it's part and parcel of the stadiums evolution unfortunately. Simple fact is Those seats are in a prime location and Can get top dollar.

I got moved for the south stand redevelopment incidentally which completely split up the back of my block. I took a padded seat in 107 for a season then relocated up to the third tier of the south stand. I moved with 6 other people and got a block of tickets. Maybe do that with the north stand with your family squirty?? Should be finished by the time your two years 93:20 is up.

Whilst I can understand squirtys frustrations, it's part and parcel of the stadiums evolution unfortunately. Simple fact is Those seats are in a prime location and Can get top dollar.

I got moved for the south stand redevelopment incidentally which completely split up the back of my block. I took a padded seat in 107 for a season then relocated up to the third tier of the south stand. I moved with 6 other people and got a block of tickets. Maybe do that with the north stand with your family squirty?? Should be finished by the time your two years 93:20 is up.
I think more than anyone I understand progress
But we've been told categorically that me and my eldest will have a priority but the other three can fuck off
I can afford level 2 if I wanted it but our children cant make that commitment
Come 2019 they can go and fuck themselves sideways and I'll stop my £5k per year investment

When i first read the title to this thread i thought the changing rooms would be see though too, imagine getting an eye full of Yaya's third leg!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.