Glastonbury 2017..

i did enjoy Chic in the main but those 'medley' sets make me cringe a little.

I know what you mean but Nile Rodgers has so many top tunes i suppose it's the only way to cram them all in.

They didn't even play 'Lost In Music' or this disco classic:

unlike you who's a finger on the pulse, switched on kinda guy who knows the score eh???

all remainers are racist as well innit..

Correct, well done.

Anyone with half a brain could look at both manifestos and see right through both. Tories was wishywashy crap and Labours was promising shit that couldn't be delivered, whilst being bad for business.

Just watched Ed Sheeran and can't quite believe the posts I read on here before hand, just wow at the over the top criticism of a huge talent.

From out of tune guitar, to is his singing off tonight and an accusation of him having extra people playing hidden away (unless that was a joke that I didn't get lol) anyway I thought he was brilliant and couldn't give two fucks if the stupid teenage girl brigade like him as well, it is better they like him than a band like steps and S club 7 imo of course.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.