Glazer Photoshop

Bongo Joe

Anyone got the Photoshop of the Glazers wearing City scarves? Done a search but can't seem to find it. Think it was one that Andy did.

anthonydunn87 said:
i got a quality one of Lescott in star trek but dont know how to put it up here

Paste the link to the Image into a new message.

Select the url you just pasted.

Click the "Img" button just above the edit window (next to B, i, u, Quote, Code, List, List=, etc etc)

Post the message.

If your picture isn't on the internet already, go to somewhere like photobucket or imageshack first, and upload it there.

ive tried uploading my file to that imageshack which worked but then i posted the url on here and it comes up with some message saying it wont work

anthonydunn87 said:
ive tried uploading my file to that imageshack which worked but then i posted the url on here and it comes up with some message saying it wont work

Yeah. My bad. Truth be told, imageshack are getting pretty poor because they made it really hard to get a direct link to the image. Photobucket works better, or you can paste the link to your upload on imageshack and one of us (or I) will post it as an actual image here.

2ivmg6h.png

i used that tinypic cheers mate<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:35 pm --<br /><br />
mk8w3d.png

i no im not very good at it but only just got photoshop

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.