Glenn Hoddle IAFC

What we need is a Hoddle-mute button on the controller. Surely they can come up with one nowadays - someone could make a fortune.

I there some kind of comments page for commentators etc? This guys biased is appalling. Ron Atkinson got sacked for racist comments. This guy lost the England job for radical religious beliefs- specifically aimed at people with disabilities. Both in the wrong but one is forgiven. Why does he get airtime?

according to glen pogba has been imperious and outstanding-he did hit a 10yard pass in the build up to the 3rd goal butdidnt see much else

There was one of his trademark metres over the bar efforts.
I thought Pogba was really good tonight - given lots of space to operate by Dier and co, but looked like the player that many thought could be a Yaya successor. Pity he decided to give up on playing domestic football and sign for mourinho.

I there some kind of comments page for commentators etc? This guys biased is appalling. Ron Atkinson got sacked for racist comments. This guy lost the England job for radical religious beliefs- specifically aimed at people with disabilities. Both in the wrong but one is forgiven. Why does he get airtime?
He must know where the bodies are buried. There's no other explanation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.