Glenn Hoddle IAFC

I thought Pogba was really good tonight - given lots of space to operate by Dier and co, but looked like the player that many thought could be a Yaya successor. Pity he decided to give up on playing domestic football and sign for mourinho.

I thought he was very good too, though it helps playing against an England side which neither defended deep or high. It was so easy for him to showcase his passing range.

Loved his comment last night against France. Sterling gets brought down, thigh high by Umtiti.
FWIW i thought it was a penalty. But no Hoddle says, Sterling has to do more to get past the defender.
Not only is a ****, he's a know nothing ****.

Loved his comment last night against France. Sterling gets brought down, thigh high by Umtiti.
FWIW i thought it was a penalty. But no Hoddle says, Sterling has to do more to get past the defender.
Not only is a ****, he's a know nothing ****.

As I posted in the match thread, when Raheem set up the first goal, and Glenda said, "Sterling did fantastically well, there," Mrs Vienna said, "He still plays for Manchester City, you know!"

GH is one weird fucker with some very odd views. He has no place on TV. Him, Shearer and Phil Neville should be banned from our screens.

GH is one weird fucker with some very odd views. He has no place on TV. Him, Shearer and Phil Neville should be banned from our screens.
As well as savage, mcmanaman, Danny Murphy, Owen, fuck wit Merson any others bluemooners

Or when Rose fucked up. He is a horrible rancid, god bothering bastard. I can't think of anyone in football who didn't play or manage the rags who I detest as much as this ****.

As far as I'm concerned, he has overtaken Neville in the 'Detestable Stakes' for old nags. He's a long way behind Shagger Giggs, but why, oh why, do broadcasting companies have these two knob heads on the same match?

I hadn't realised how ugly Giggs is till I saw him on the other night. He'd be in my ugly XI. Rooney is a given.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.