Glenn Hoddle IAFC

300px-Deepsea.JPG

I know it's not a new story but in case it hasn't been mentioned here, I've just been watching Ray Parlour talking on the Premier League World programme on BT Sports

He said he got a calf strain during a session with the England squad when Hoddle was manager

Hoddle told him to go and see his faith healer Eileen Drewery

Apparently Ray cracked a joke with her and Hoddle found out

Ray wasn't named in the next squad and when Wenger asked Hoddle why, he said it was because Ray had disrespected his faith!

Great reason for picking (or not picking) the right squad of players

You're right Hoddle IAFC
Darth-Vader-I-FIND-YOUR-LACK-OF-FAITH-DISTURBING.jpg

Good read in The Times this morning about tax avoidance schemes and an HMRC ruling that participants have to pay back 10 times the tax they owe. Apart from the pleasure of schadenfreud watching the greedy bastards get stung, the paper thinks 600-700 of the 780 'investors' will be bankrupted. The two most high profile are Ferguson and Hoddle.

Well it brightened my day :)

If/when Southgate fails, I for one think he'd be the front runner for the job. He has the kind of track record that I'd want to see in an England manager. Some on here are just blind and bitter......
You after Bill's job?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.