Glenn Hoddle IAFC

I think about Strachen what you think about Southgate and much like you want Hoddle, I would like Ally McCoist to be the next Scotland manager, shabby pundit and average manager that he is.
Guardiola could manage Scotland and we'd still fucking lose. There's nothing anyone could do with those players. Thank fuck City are good now. It was an absolute fucking nightmare when both Scotland and City were shite!

Guardiola could manage Scotland and we'd still fucking lose. There's nothing anyone could do with those players. Thank fuck City are good now. It was an absolute fucking nightmare when both Scotland and City were shite!
There must be SOME turd polishing factories north of Hadrian's Wall.

And don't call me Shirley.

He's at it again
Walker made a terrible decision on the break, but as he's a spurs player Hoddle refuses to criticise his poor pass

I put the mute button on when I watch football. I can see what's happening on the pitch without some prick explaining it to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.