" Glory Hunters " at the Villa game

Loukas said:
No, the majority of people goin to this game will be loyal season ticket holders. All the day trippers and glory hunters are staying at home and thats why it's not sold out!

There is a difference between loyal city fans that have been born and bread blue compared to southerners or Asian fans who pick and choose when they support a club or not and if you think differently your clearly not a proper fan yourself.

Sick of people sticking up for these embarrassing foreigners who know nothing about football but get tickets over loyal fans because they have more money.

I take it that you don`t have a Season Ticket or Blue Card ?

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
cyberblue said:
Dont suppose those that slag of "plastic fans" "day tippers" ect wil mind them turning up for the Villa game .as thousands o "Loyal" fans are turning there back on this one

I think you will find the majority at this one will be regular season ticket holders on the cup scheme and even ones who are not..

Totally agree with this.

Loukas said:
No, the majority of people goin to this game will be loyal season ticket holders. All the day trippers and glory hunters are staying at home and thats why it's not sold out!

There is a difference between loyal city fans that have been born and bread blue compared to southerners or Asian fans who pick and choose when they support a club or not and if you think differently your clearly not a proper fan yourself.

Sick of people sticking up for these embarrassing foreigners who know nothing about football but get tickets over loyal fans because they have more money.

Fuck off.

Loukas said:

What a moron you are..

S04 said:
Loukas said:

What a moron you are..
Loyal City fans 'THAT HAVE BEEN BORN AND BREAD' (sic) - So if you're not born and BRED in or around Manchester you're not loyal???!!!???

KansasCITY said:
Loukas said:

Fuck off.

+me!

i have no ST nor blue card, went to maine rd since i was 7yrs old whilst i
was living in the area. now because i live down south and find it difficult
to make most home games does that make me a glory hunter?
get tickets for away's because it's easier for me to attend.

the club has grown so much over the yrs, that folk just can not afford
to go all games, people need to ensure bills are paid first as city is classed
as a luxury some can not afford.

traveling up saturday for this ( dont want to be late )......
traveling back following saturday ( so i will be able to stay to the end ) lol

did try for Arsenal tickets also but i will be in a pub glory hunting...

A Blue's a Blue for me whether they were at York away or the next game's their first. Welcome aboard.

I'll be at the Villa game. Although it might just be me the Villa game somehow doesn't seem to have the same appeal as Arsenal or Real Madrid.

Loukas said:

this post is embarrassing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.