Glowing Global

peoffrey

Team supported
Wales
Does anyone know anything about this company in Manchester? I've been asked for a job interview but it all seems very slapdash and random. Some initial Googling hasn't warranted much positivity from disgruntled and bitter ex-employees. I think its glorified sales.

Any help appreciated.

Just looked at Basil House, it has short term telesales sales company leasers written all over it bud. I can't be sure but that area does a lot of that type of leasing.

Source: Walked out of 3-4 jobs in that area doing exactly that, horrid work.

Looks like one of those door-to-door/charity marketing companies. You get a brief first interview then, for your second, you have to follow someone else around, knocking on doors or stopping people on the streets. I'd steer well clear.

Doesnt even look like glorified sales, its sales/marketing full stop. Looks like door to door, and standing in shopping streets and precincts and outside supermarkets touting shit to consumers.

Exactly what I thought. Someone who spoke broken English rang me at about 7pm on Friday night on a mobile number to invite me for the interview. I asked for a job description and, lo and behold, I don't have one. I'm tempted to attend regardless and see how far I can push them. My hair is greasy, I haven't shaved since Saturday and I'm still rough from a drinking session yesterday. I don't actually want a new job but I'm still temping where I am and need security sooner rather than later.

Cheers all. Will feedback later.

What an absolute joke they were. It's face to face sales for everything from energy companies to charities and the manager there belonged on TOWIE.

I've been asked back tomorrow for a day assessment yet, lo and behold, I'm unavailable. Ironically I just picked up a voicemail from an agency with some interesting sounding roles. I'll pursue that avenue tomorrow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.