GM Mayor Debate

Great, so Manchester will have scouser Andy Burnham as mayor. A career politician who'd sell his nan to further his career.

Our 3 family members have just voted by post. 2 of us voted Burnham 1st pick and the English Democrat 2nd pick. The other voted Burnhm 1 and Lib Dem woman 2nd

There seems to be mass apathy towards this election, probably a mixture of not believing it's a particularly worthy post and the result being a forgone conclusion.

Haha. I can assure you as somebody who has met him fairly often that Andy does not wear mascara. What a bizarre thing to say.
I met him on a train to London one Sunday night just before the 2010 election. Struck me as a decent enough bloke but he was definitely wearing some sort of makeup and I reckon he'd had his eyebrows done.

I met him on a train to London one Sunday night just before the 2010 election. Struck me as a decent enough bloke but he was definitely wearing some sort of makeup and I reckon he'd had his eyebrows done.

I think he's probably an eyebrow groomer and there's a good chance that he had some sort of makeup on for an interview or TV appearance or whatever. Never seen the mascara thing before to be honest.

Voting today... Baffled as to who to vote for as for me it's like choosing between Dental Surgery or Anal Probing,
And the third option of being kicked by an horse isn't that appealing... Either way I'm fucked over, or lied to.

This English Democrat candidate (Stephen Morris) seems better but is it even worth voting as the Scouser from Labour will win anyway?

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using Tapatalk

Yes its worth voting your choice, you might just get a surprise as many people are fed up to the back teeth with professional politicians like Burnham (Whos only standing because labour are dead in the water for the general election).
Stephen Morris is getting my vote, not least because he isn`t one of the usual bunch of c*nts who represent the party rather than the voters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.