GM mayoral elections - how to lose the Rag vote

He's a cockend, met him one came across a right twat, plus he's a tory.

As annoying as he is Burnham will get my vote not that it's been canvased much.

Jesus what a bunch of wasters.

Sadly the UKiP guys write up is the best.

I'll be writing none of the fuckers on my ballot paper.

Am normally Tory.
However. I used to work with a local tory councillor before he got the job and he was lucky not to be thrown down the stairs. He was pinned to a wall multiple times by a younger member of staff for verbal bullying.
Back to anstee, he went to school with my missus in Partington, but seems to be doing his best to forget that. Ransacking Partington and Urmston Flixton to pay for improvements in Altrincham and Bowden.

Am normally Tory.
However. I used to work with a local tory councillor before he got the job and he was lucky not to be thrown down the stairs. He was pinned to a wall multiple times by a younger member of staff for verbal bullying.
Back to anstee, he went to school with my missus in Partington, but seems to be doing his best to forget that. Ransacking Partington and Urmston Flixton to pay for improvements in Altrincham and Bowden.
I bet the fucker was involved in selling off Willy Wroe golf course for houses as well.

You mean the golf course for which no agreement has been made but the council started selling for development before the staff had been told they were redundant and the leisure trust had decided to close, that William wroe golf course

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.