Goalkeeper back up

John Oliver

At the bottom of the City website are lists of players and coaches for the (mens’) Premier League team including those currently loaned out I assume, some I don’t recognise.

For example the goalkeepers available are Ederson and Bravo, with Gunn and Hart on loan.My question is what would happen now if both Ederson and Bravo were injured? Would we be allowed to take a goalkeeper from one of our academy/youth teams or would this need to be approved by somebody outside the club?

Thanks

Marin Fullop came on loan for the last 3 games to us around 2010 as we weren't allowed to recall Hart from Birmingham.

Are you JOHN OLIVER or just John Oliver cos JOHN OLIVER is a well known Dippers fan, but you could be John Oliver an unknown newbie who happens to be a supporter...?

Thanks Bigga, I am an unknown newbie of the lower case. Started supporting City as a student in Manchester 1968-1971 and couldn’t kick the habit.

Marin Fullop came on loan for the last 3 games to us around 2010 as we weren't allowed to recall Hart from Birmingham.

I think the rules have since been changed and all loans now have to be made in transfer window. So question is, could we always call in one of our young players outside the list in a crisis, or do we need to get permission from someone?

Daniel Grimshaw or Aro Muric would be the 3rd choice keeper, they could both come into the squad without any bureaucratic issues. In the Champions League also, they are both on our B list as youth team players who are available for first team selection.

I think the rules have since been changed and all loans now have to be made in transfer window. So question is, could we always call in one of our young players outside the list in a crisis, or do we need to get permission from someone?
It was an emergency loan which we had to apply for, I assume if the situation arises again we could do the same however, our young players don't need to be on the list to be eligible to play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.