Goalkeepers who would you like to see at our club

Look at around 2.15 in this video. It shows a great angle of bravo, making himself big and producing a great save 1 on 1 against boro. In fact, except for the one against neymar, its the only one on one i can remember where he has done brilliantly. what he lacks in height he should make up for in speed, he should be flying at the defenders feet, like in this clip. He knows how to defend one on ones, so i can only think its a confidence issue, as now he looks small. For me, willy should play against spurs, as while i think bravo is better and will still turn it around, his confidence is clearly shot to bits. Unless he proves to pep somehow this week that he is okay, he should be taken out of the firing line.

p.s. that video is fantastic. Its from the We Love Man City FC youtube, check them out. Fantastic page

was impressed with yann sommer when we played them, good with his feet and solid build - although my first pick is currently playing in Italy.

Jack Butland. Better than Joe Hart, is English, and with his recent injuries, should be able to get relatively cheaply.

I want Joe hart Back or i would take any of the keepers currently in the premier league over Bravo. Im not trying to make him a scape goat but when 14 of the past 22 shots on goal against city are goals and many of the other stats it doesnt look good for him. One thing i thing hart had was he was fantastic at reaction saves. We need a shot stopper back im sure Joe Hart has it in him to brush up on his passing.

One things for sure our gk situation cannot get any worse.

I want Joe hart Back or i would take any of the keepers currently in the premier league over Bravo. Im not trying to make him a scape goat but when 14 of the past 22 shots on goal against city are goals and many of the other stats it doesnt look good for him. One thing i thing hart had was he was fantastic at reaction saves. We need a shot stopper back im sure Joe Hart has it in him to brush up on his passing.

One things for sure our gk situation cannot get any worse.

This 100% - the thing is about 'shot stoppers' which Joe Hart definitely was/is is that he acts as a last line of defence that also boosts the confidence of your defenders to join in the fight - it also drops heads of the attackers who wonder if they are 'ever going to score' - we've all seen this and those clubs whose cabinets are full of trophies will be able to refer to those games where the 'keeper kept us in it'. Bravo is not that keeper as the last five shots he has faced on Merseyside will attest. If I was a defender in front of him I'd be thinking that the whole thing is just waste of time because 'one shot = one goal' and looking at some of the post-goal footage that is the unsaid statement written on the defenders faces.

You can tell from Bravo's body language that he knows the game is up - he's made the move to another club (company) and knows it aint going to work out and he probably ought to just go home: sorry but that's how it is - it can happen in any workplace, especially when you find out how cushty live was at the previous place.

Pep must recall Joe Hart or play Cabellero - if he doesn't, then just as in a real business the management will start to question and mistrust his judgment: sadly. I'm there already. i hope this situation does not cost us a trophy this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.