Goals on sunday

city2

its been on almost 2hrs showing all premier league games yesterday and analysing all the goals, I'm waiting for the big intro to peps first game in England when Ben shepherd says we only have a minute for the city game, is this because it was on bt or am I getting paranoid already.

its been on almost 2hrs showing all premier league games yesterday and analysing all the goals, I'm waiting for the big intro to peps first game in England when Ben shepherd says we only have a minute for the city game, is this because it was on bt or am I getting paranoid already.
yup put your pitchfork down until tuesday

As BT Sports had the game Sky can only show one minute of highlights.

They can only show limited (very limited!) highlights of the game that's on BT. Which is odd as MOTD don't seem to have a problem with that. Have Sky not got an agreement with BT or won't BT deal with them?

They can only show limited (very limited!) highlights of the game that's on BT. Which is odd as MOTD don't seem to have a problem with that. Have Sky not got an agreement with BT or won't BT deal with them?
I think MOTD comes under the rules that there has to be x amount of free access to sport.

I'm fairly certain MOTD bought the complete highlights package covering all games, Sky and BT have to decide between themselves on coverage of the other's matches.

Coming from a man that hosted a quiz show based on penny drop.... Have more respect of the comments from my dogs turds..

Motd are protected under sports broadcasting rules afaik.

Off topic a bit but does anyone know the events that have to be kept on terrestrial TV ?
Boat race
Grand National

Is Wimbledon one ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.