Gobby Groups of Bully Kids - A Spike?

BlueRon7

Anyone else reckon there is a spike in gobby groups of teenager kids hanging around parks etc taking the piss out of anyone who walks past?

You can't say or do anything to them as they are just teenage kids and you'll end up in trouble.. but they seem bullys and it's disgusting how they treat anyone who is different - saw them yesterday taking the piss out of this disabled bloke and made me sick.. they are like sheep. Should be treated the same by the police as people who offend religion or race.

Just took the dog for a walk and saw the little shtis hanging out on park benches in groups at this time of night.. (in my day it'd be bathed and getting ready for bed!) heaven forbid anyone goes for a night jog.

Anyone notice this and glad they are no longer at school?

Teenagers have always hung around Parks, bus shelters, shopping centres for years, it's nothing new.

They grow out of it eventually.

Boy is Yob backwards....:-)

To be honest the local young lads near me are respectful as it gets. On a friday night i will walk past them all in their gang in the ginnel and say 'alright ladies and gents' or similar and they all say hi back and ask if i am alright and how my dogs are. I will ask if the weed they have is nice and the sniff they have etc and if they want anything from the shop whilst i am going (they always politely decline) so it is not like they stay good with me because i buy them beer either.

Not saying the cops are never knocking on their door like but they do not shit on theirs or anyone else's doorstep really, they are an alright group. The lads before were also, never had one ounce of hassle from avenues you would expect.

For example the older lads were waiting in a car outside the shop earlier, they handed my dogs ball and left. He had dropped it and it had rolled down the hill. Without asking they got it and waited for me outside the shop, as thanks i bought them a case of beer, they did not expect it but a good turn deserves another.

I am the local tech guy, bbq guy and dude who has the big dogs who always has a smile and 2mins to chat should anyone want, i don't stick my nose in though and people like that from a neighbour i think. Chances are i have helped their parents with kodi or fixed an expensive pc they thought was a lost cause, kids hear parents chat so i hope they hear 'ahh that Guy he is a good egg, walks his dog, no hassle' and it rubs off.

It may be coincidence but the most respectful of the kids around all have their mum and dad still together with a dad not shy of explaining the facts of life to them if it came to it. One lad nicked a car and his dad chased him down the road with a rolling pin in his jimjams hahaha, never seen that lad shit himself so much in his life and he is built like a brick out house. He has never been in trouble since and has a fully legit corsa and job at an insurance firm.

I always expect to get shit off gangs of kids but rarely do, maybe my camo cap screams 'potential psycho'

Anyone else reckon there is a spike in gobby groups of teenager kids hanging around parks etc taking the piss out of anyone who walks past?

You can't say or do anything to them as they are just teenage kids and you'll end up in trouble.. but they seem bullys and it's disgusting how they treat anyone who is different - saw them yesterday taking the piss out of this disabled bloke and made me sick.. they are like sheep. Should be treated the same by the police as people who offend religion or race.

Just took the dog for a walk and saw the little shtis hanging out on park benches in groups at this time of night.. (in my day it'd be bathed and getting ready for bed!) heaven forbid anyone goes for a night jog.

Anyone notice this and glad they are no longer at school?

Noticed it as well and more so in groups of young girls. It's almost as if they can't stop themselves saying something, even just making some stupid noise, when you walk past them.

They're getting lippy around my way in recent weeks. I think Manchester as a whole has calmed down with true gang warfare but there's the potential for the odd flashpoint.

I'd be likely to get assaulted by a gand of smiling mormon missionaries, with their awful language...gosh, frick, dang, holy hannah. Terrifying

I think the digging spade and blood soaked suitcase may have been the clincher for them to leave you more likely.

I'll bring my baseball bat next time.

They're getting lippy around my way in recent weeks. I think Manchester as a whole has calmed down with true gang warfare but there's the potential for the odd flashpoint.

It's mainly just the odd comment or two but could turn nasty if the person reacts badly to the provocations..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.