Gobby Groups of Bully Kids - A Spike?

I think a large part stems from the fracturing of local society. 20 years ago if you shouted 'fat arse' whilst hiding round the corner giggling there was a very good chance when you got home you were faced with a proper bollocking and most likely a crack on the arse.

The times i made fun of adults as a kid for being overweight or something it got back to mum and that was very very bad. Beyond the crack across the back of the legs i had it explained to me well they are a person just like me. It sank in eventually.

Our gang would be polite but not averse to chucking firecrackers at cars stuffed in snowballs hoping they spin out a bit and fuck their wheels on the curb :-D

We did the odd daft thing but quickly veered to doing daft shit that would just affect us, we never wanted to upset anyone, just get security to chase us for a laugh maybe.

Beyond that we would get pissed on the cricket pitch and generally stay away from decent society, the cricket club even allowed us to chill as long as 'i don't have to pick up fuckin white fucking lightning bottles every fucking bastard morning, got it you cunts, clean up and your good, make me clean up again and i'll ram that bottle down your bastard neck' as one of my mates brothers politely informed us one day (he was their best fast bowler so we listened to him or he may chuck the ball at us) or give us nipple twisters that hurt beyond words, he used to batter all 7 of us at once when we were about 10, we never stood a chance and that mentality stayed with us haha, it still does xD

Considering the underclass is much bigger now I'm amazed kids aren't much worse than they are, most seem quite conservative and worried about their futures. As a teenager in the early / mid 80s I certainly witnessed appalling behavior that still makes me cringe.

I know they attributed the drop in crime in NYC to taking lead out of petrol.

Spike ?
Spike-Monster-Buffy.gif

Or more like this ?

126195.1.jpg

To be honest the local young lads near me are respectful as it gets. On a friday night i will walk past them all in their gang in the ginnel and say 'alright ladies and gents' or similar and they all say hi back and ask if i am alright and how my dogs are. I will ask if the weed they have is nice and the sniff they have etc and if they want anything from the shop whilst i am going (they always politely decline) so it is not like they stay good with me because i buy them beer either.

Not saying the cops are never knocking on their door like but they do not shit on theirs or anyone else's doorstep really, they are an alright group. The lads before were also, never had one ounce of hassle from avenues you would expect.

For example the older lads were waiting in a car outside the shop earlier, they handed my dogs ball and left. He had dropped it and it had rolled down the hill. Without asking they got it and waited for me outside the shop, as thanks i bought them a case of beer, they did not expect it but a good turn deserves another.

I am the local tech guy, bbq guy and dude who has the big dogs who always has a smile and 2mins to chat should anyone want, i don't stick my nose in though and people like that from a neighbour i think. Chances are i have helped their parents with kodi or fixed an expensive pc they thought was a lost cause, kids hear parents chat so i hope they hear 'ahh that Guy he is a good egg, walks his dog, no hassle' and it rubs off.

It may be coincidence but the most respectful of the kids around all have their mum and dad still together with a dad not shy of explaining the facts of life to them if it came to it. One lad nicked a car and his dad chased him down the road with a rolling pin in his jimjams hahaha, never seen that lad shit himself so much in his life and he is built like a brick out house. He has never been in trouble since and has a fully legit corsa and job at an insurance firm.

This is the way to deal with them. Get them 'on your side' so to speak with a little chat about the dogs or footy or their weed or whatever 'connects' you. I usually tell em to watch out for so and so on the street and keep their weed private as some of my neighbours have cameras trained on them. Look em all straight in the eyes and show them you're not scared.
A little crew hang around the park directly outside my house and they've gone from being a nuisance to actually looking out for anyone dodgy in the area, almost like a scally neighbourhood watch.
Drunk teenage girls on the otherhand are a different matter.

The more you frown and look down your nose at them the more they will respond badly - just like anyone would really!
However if you don't catch yourself as you get older and more set in your ways the more chance there is of conflict. It's s two way thing obviously but everyone knows what the teenage years are like..

Just recently though, I heard of a group in my daughter's year who knocked on at her friends house and when the mother answered the door she just got loads of abuse, "don't you look old"? etc, she ended up in tears poor woman.

There are more examples I could give but I think there had been a steep decline in respect over the last ten years.

to be honest, in recent years i think they've gone down, but i reckon that's bcos as you get older you stop noticing these things, i dunno. Anyway, very recently i'd say they are going up again, and i think that's bcos certain politicians & media outlets are teaching them it's ok to say anything.

I find todays Yoof to be chubby pasty faced out of condition softies and when challenged speak in grunts and squeeks and talk in a weird language that is definately not English, they wouldn't have lasted two minutes growing up in 6os and 70s Manchester

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.