Gogglebox

A A

Anonymous

At the risk of ridicule, I've been watching this programme. If you've not come across it, it's essentially a programme showing people watching the telly and their reactions to it. Was on tonight on C4 and must say it was really funny.

Anyone else or just me then?

TCIB said:
Mate watches this and likes it, i found it a terrible show.

Give me xhamst... a good docu instead any time.
Quality! Can't beat a good doc.

Shite but shite you tune into next time its on, like the Mrs said to me last night you watch some shit, then she proceeded to watch it and then ask at the end, when's it on again, sums it up really

BimboBob said:
So you are sat in front of the tv watching people sitting in front of the tv?

Ever thought that you might need a life?

I said the same thing to the family when I saw them watching it. I see no purpose in watching TV to watch people watching TV.

It does sound like a shit thing to watch, essentially just watching other people watch TV but I have to confess I think it's alright. That posh couple who are always pissed are funny, They've clearly got a drinking problem

Glad it's not just me then :)

Probably do need to get a life but it is funny watching them and some of the things they come out with are funny as fuck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.