Going Abroad on your own

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by morleyswife, 7 Sep 2017.

1. CTID1988

CTID1988

If you can, get to America. Youll be shagging within 3 hours of getting off the plane, a British accent over there is a fanny magnet.

2. RadcliffeRick

RadcliffeRick

Something in Oil
    Even a Brummie one??

3. kippax4ever

kippax4ever

You no the score,PICS

4. kippax4ever

kippax4ever

Does that include, waiting for your baggage for.3 1/2 hrs...

5. otherwise

otherwise

I went to Manchester and Liverpool on my own and then to Stockholm for a couple weeks where I spent most of my day alone as my brother was at uni in the day and didn't trust me not to lose the keys to his place. Also done a couple day trips to Dublin, Edmonton and Calgary. Haven't had a problem yet. My dad worries about me but I think most dad's would worry about their daughters going off on trips alone.

I like going places on my own. I'm pretty shy and normally keep to myself but have met a couple people to chat with along the way.

6. Manchester_lalala

Manchester_lalala

I did a few days on my own there this year, it's bloody great. I'd love to go on holiday by myself, but there's always someone who would like to come along.

7. goatinho

goatinho

ive done a couple of times. had some top shags as the girls love it when they find your on your own.....but also had a nightmare in fuerta ventura when i got totaly smashed and lost my bag , passport and everything as i had no digs...but got some top stories from that week

8. deano ou812

deano ou812

Bloody hell hahaha ah fuck it I'll have one more then pissed no passport or bag brilliant,tell us more mate I love these threads..

9. peoffrey

peoffrey

I tend to as a 37 year old single man. Friends I could holiday with are married with children or nobody fancies random trips to Belgrade and Tbilisi. It's never more than three nights on my own but I don't regret any of them so far.

I do get comments about it. One bloke in the pub folded his arms and went "I couldn't do that, me. Going on holiday on my own." Two older Scottish couples in Malaga seemed surprised I'd gone over for two nights solo too. It didn't bother me in the slightest and I had a great time.

Belgrade in the summer was fine. I was there to watch Wales in the World Cup Qualifiers and loads of other fans were around. Always lots to talk about!

10. KingCarlito

KingCarlito

What is Tbilisi like mate? I am planning a trip to Eastern Europe, money depending, next summer. Fancy going to places a bit off the tourist trail, and will definitely be heading into Serbia, Bosnia and Albania also.