Going to match with crutches

117 M34

I've broken a bone in my foot and have got crutches and a big black boot thing on my foot.

Am I ok getting in the ground with them - thinking about the added security we now have.

Has anyone else done it - is it a major pain in the arse? (I'm in SS3).

A few years ago my lad had crutches no issues.

As per SS3 I'm sure the Hitler's guarding it like their daughters virginity will let you use the lift. If not clobber them with one. ;)

I've broken a bone in my foot and have got crutches and a big black boot thing on my foot.

Am I ok getting in the ground with them - thinking about the added security we now have.

Not a problem mate I’m permanently on them and never have a problem , they even changed the entrance I use so I can use the lift.

It actually works in your favour and all the stewards feel sorry for you (Home and away). My lad bust his knee the day before Watford away this season. We had the train booked using a railcard (Fam/Friends) so he had to come. After passing a late fitness test his mum let us take him.
Get dragged out of all the queues too. Same at the Chelsea away game back at the tube after stewards pointed us towards the lifts while everyone else queued up (Should of kept them crutches)
Just go to the disabled entrance and take as many mates as poss!!!

Don't know what it is about Watford as we stayed there on sat night after Wembley. But he broke his arm Friday night too!!!!!! Honest

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.