Going to match with crutches

I've broken a bone in my foot and have got crutches and a big black boot thing on my foot.

Am I ok getting in the ground with them - thinking about the added security we now have.

Has anyone else done it - is it a major pain in the arse? (I'm in SS3).

I did it for the first dew months this season, moon boot they call it.

I was on East Stand Level 3 and had no issues.

i had a boot and crutches last season, contacted supporter services to see if ok and they changed my card so i could use any entrance to make it easier...

Was it just me or did anyone else see that crutch getting chucked onto the pitch after our second goal vs Spurs on the weekend? Nearly hit a steward!

Phone the access team on 0161 444 1894 option 1 three times and ask they change your entrance so as you can use a lift

There was a guy in SS3 on crutches at the derby. A steward assisted him to the lift, this was just after the initial crush to get out at the top of the stairs/ concourse exit. So you should be okay mate, but they will maybe ask you to wait a little while.

If we are winning 5-0 near the end it will be less of a problem as loads of people will have already gone

Give the club a ring (supporter services) and expain the circumstances. They'll probably let you use the disabled entrance and the lift up to your level until you're back to normal.
I'm in EL304, and had 2 toes removed last year, and need a stick at times for balance. Getting up the spiral atm is a non-starter, so they have changed my seasoncard to entrance D and I get the lift up there. They're very good like that imo.

I've broken a bone in my foot and have got crutches and a big black boot thing on my foot.

Am I ok getting in the ground with them - thinking about the added security we now have.

Has anyone else done it - is it a major pain in the arse? (I'm in SS3).
Here's a tip: in Spain you get priority if you have a mobility problem. When going to any popular attraction, take a stick, or pref a crutch, and limp. Ask a steward for help and, bingo, you go to the front of the queue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.