Golden Boy 2017 award

Even with the usual disgusting pro-rag bias, how the fuck has Timothy Fosu-Mensah made it on there ahead of Sané?

Even with the usual disgusting pro-rag bias, how the fuck has Timothy Fosu-Mensah made it on there ahead of Sané?

Sané being too old might have something to do with it...but your right it's probably the disgusting pro-rag bias.

Sané being too old might have something to do with it...but your right it's probably the disgusting pro-rag bias.
20 for both the start of the season and on the 1st of January, can't see him being too old.

20 for both the start of the season and on the 1st of January, can't see him being too old.

They have to be u21 right now.

I mean FFS Pablo Maffeo and Tosin Adarabioyo have been shortlisted, do you really think Sané hasn't because of "rag bias"???

I voted for Jesus, but I'm not being funny, surely Renato Sanchez? Was a key player for Portugal in Euro 2016, destined to win the league with Bayern this season. The guy is a phenomenon.

I voted for Jesus, but I'm not being funny, surely Renato Sanchez? Was a key player for Portugal in Euro 2016, destined to win the league with Bayern this season. The guy is a phenomenon.

He won it last year I think. The winner doesn't get announced until December.

Mbappe will win it this year I reckon although Jesus will have a shout.

They have to be u21 right now.

I mean FFS Pablo Maffeo and Tosin Adarabioyo have been shortlisted, do you really think Sané hasn't because of "rag bias"???
Fair enough, no idea why they've been shortlisted either :)

Surely a shorter and higher quality list would be better?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.