Golden Glove Race 2017/18

Blue Coop

Half way in and Ederson has a good shot at this in his first season, he has far exceeded my expectations coming in as a young GK in a physical league. I’ve not really noticed one weakness in his game and I’m sure as he becomes more established in the side he will become even more of a vocal leader at the back.

Quite a few keepers in with an chance this year so far - quite a fantastic job what Pope has done with Burnley, no doubt one of him or Heaton will be shipped in summer for a decent fee.

Current Cleansheets:
De Gea 17
Ederson 16
Courtois 15
Lloris 14

Last edited:
What the fuck? That table is bollocks. Our defence is dodgy, so I very much doubt we've had that many clean sheets.

Check your stats you lazy fucker.

Premier league have Ederson listed as 10. He didn't get the clean sheet for the Liverpool game.

I’ve no idea how ed ain’t Brazil’s no1, this lad at Roma ( I stand to be corrected) must be good
Very good, established in the Brazil team and has a lot more experience than Ederson. Looks like he's making the coach think about it though.

It means nothing to most on here,as I read when it was used on the Joe Hart thread many months back,it is all about the defence to quite a few on here,I'll be seeing who says otherwise this time around,I can remember who said what during the last debate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.