Good cheap windows tablets?

aguerrrroooooooooooo

Hello ladies and gents, anybody here have a cheap Windows tablet?
Looking at getting one with a 10 inch screen (want to watch the odd bit of footy on it) and wondered if anyone had any experience with them?
Thanks all

Looking at getting one with a 10 inch screen (want to watch the odd bit of footy on it) and wondered if anyone had any experience with them?
Thanks all

Are you talking full on win10, something like a surface or a windows mobile device?

MS just killed windows mobile so you maybe able to pick something up cheap but have no support.

If your talking a surface I've heard mixed reviews, some people love em but my brother in laws one is screwed.

Are you talking full on win10, something like a surface or a windows mobile device?

MS just killed windows mobile so you maybe able to pick something up cheap but have no support.

If your talking a surface I've heard mixed reviews, some people love em but my brother in laws one is screwed.
Think it's full Windows 10 I'm looking for mate, something like this:

Don't buy window tablets, vinegar in the water will get those panes of glass sparkling like a freshly polished diamond, don't forget for an even better finish buff those windows with a lovely pair of grannys old fleecy knickers available at rooneys hardware store in Liverpool

No need to thank me x

Thanks all
Any particular reason you don't want to go with android ?

I'm open to using android mate, I have an android phone but not a Windows device (my laptop runs Linux) whatsoever so thought it might be handy
Only asking as on the lookout for a tablet myself and I have a major problem with Apple which left me looking at Android never really considered windows

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.