Good cheap windows tablets?

What sorta price are you looking at? maybe worth checking out the hybrid tab/laptop combo's? Cheap and window's dont tend to mix well.

I had a Teclast dual OS, 10" tablet (Windows 8.1 & Android 5.1)
it cost me about £230, and I wouldn't recommend it.

had nothing but problems, so I got rid and spent £70 on a second hand Lenovo X220 laptop, i5 processor, 8gb ram and this thing does everything I want,
it streams football without any android flash problems like you get on some streaming sites.
it plays dolphin emulator great, (was playing 'Mario Double Dash' at a solid 80fps last night)

I've tried doing what you want to do and I found tablets aren't up to it, you'd be better off with a second hand laptop.

What sorta price are you looking at? maybe worth checking out the hybrid tab/laptop combo's? Cheap and window's dont tend to mix well.
£200 probably mate, don't want to spend the earth really
I had a Teclast dual OS, 10" tablet (Windows 8.1 & Android 5.1)
it cost me about £230, and I wouldn't recommend it.

had nothing but problems, so I got rid and spent £70 on a second hand Lenovo X220 laptop, i5 processor, 8gb ram and this thing does everything I want,
it streams football without any android flash problems like you get on some streaming sites.
it plays dolphin emulator great, (was playing 'Mario Double Dash' at a solid 80fps last night)

I've tried doing what you want to do and I found tablets aren't up to it, you'd be better off with a second hand laptop.
Thanks for the advice mate, could do with something more portable though
Thanks for the advice pal :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.