Good hotels in Windsor

I'm working In London but we stay in the Marriott Heathrow/Windsor and get the train from Datchet each morning. The hotel is actually located in Langley (Slough) approx 10 min drive from Windsor. Our company gets a decent rate for us at £85 but don't know what the normal rate is. Good hotel with gym and pool and right next to the M4. Toby Carvery and a Harvester are next door if you don't want to pay extortionate food prices in the hotel.
I'm a gym/Toby kind of bloke honest most people on here still can't believe I'm not in the Olympics # Toby that not a fancy a shag tap up #but if you do;-)

And youv'e just got everything sorted again!!! Back in the dog house for you OP.

Andy, try the Oakley Court Hotel. Beautiful country house hotel on the banks of the Thames. They used to film the hammer house of horror films there back in the day, (apopros of not a lot) before it was turned into a hotel.
It is a couple of miles from the city centre on the way to Maidenhead so if you want bang smack in town then there will be other options but if it were me...

i stayed in Alma House mate, when we took the kids to legoland. Nice comfortable victorian house with a few different types of rooms. Also walking distance to the town centre which was ideal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.