Good, loud portable speaker with ipod dock for the car

Mad Eyed Screamer

Can anyone recommend the above please?
Bought a car with a soft top so will have the roof off - the stereo / speakers in the car are crap. Looking for a chargeable speaker with an ipod dock that I can take with me to blast some great tunes around Tampa Bay (you all know who I mean ;) and then remove from the vehicle when not in use.

I expect the usual rib tickling replies but hopefully one or two serious responses!
Looking at online buy from Amazon or similar.
Thanks

Bought a car with a soft top so will have the roof off - the stereo / speakers in the car are crap. Looking for a chargeable speaker with an ipod dock that I can take with me to blast some great tunes around Tampa Bay (you all know who I mean ;) and then remove from the vehicle when not in use.

I expect the usual rib tickling replies but hopefully one or two serious responses!
Thanks

Won't somebody please think of the children?

Just upgrade the sound system in the car or im i missing something here?

Thanks
How old are you think of the neighbour's you'll be getting the equivalent of an anti social order

Just upgrade the sound system in the car or im i missing something here?
It was a shit radio as it was, with pull out front.... put it back in in a few weeks ago and it demanded a code when I inserted it ... called the bloke I bought it from and he didn't know it needed a code.
I plan on having the roof off most of the time so don't want to put a new system in there that could get pinched when the vehicle is parked up.
Speakers are built in and crap. Made Morrissey sound awful!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.