Goodbye Mario? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BluePurgatory said:
pudge said:
BluePurgatory said:
Oh dearie me! I will always cherish the original misconception I had about you.
Its worthless to make fun out of you, as it will take you the rest of the day to figure it out.

But I do like you Fudgie. People say that I have no taste, but i do like you.l
Maybe because the only way in which you "make fun out of me" is by calling me "fudgie"

its either the worst/childish attempt at humour or I'm missing something entirely.

Again, for whatever reason you have this obsession with me I'm more than happy for you to express that in whatever way suits you. Child like ignorance seems to be the general theme so far so just stick with that.

That's all I have to say, that is until you engage in discussion with me the next time for some odd reason that I'm sure sounds reasonable in your mind.

Until next time

But if I call you pudge you will start to accuse me of calling you short and fat!
Seeing as that's my username (as I am an avid baseball fan) I fail to see how you arrived at that reasoning.

See you next time

Sorry mancity1, BluePurgatory seems to have an obsession with me, I'm more than happy to let it lie but he keeps engaging in discussion with me for no reason.

pudge said:
BluePurgatory said:
pudge said:
Maybe because the only way in which you "make fun out of me" is by calling me "fudgie"

its either the worst/childish attempt at humour or I'm missing something entirely.

Again, for whatever reason you have this obsession with me I'm more than happy for you to express that in whatever way suits you. Child like ignorance seems to be the general theme so far so just stick with that.

That's all I have to say, that is until you engage in discussion with me the next time for some odd reason that I'm sure sounds reasonable in your mind.

Until next time

But if I call you pudge you will start to accuse me of calling you short and fat!
Seeing as that's my username as I am an avid baseball fan, I fail to see how you arrived at that reasoning.

See you next time

Do it downstairs or pm please.

Your worse than the worst soap opera's ever aired.

mancity1 said:
pudge said:
BluePurgatory said:
Seeing as that's my username as I am an avid baseball fan, I fail to see how you arrived at that reasoning.

See you next time

Apologies, I edited my last post.

Also, sorry to point out the irony but by acknowledging this "discussion" not once but twice, you yourself have gone off topic.

And it's "you're"

pudge said:
BluePurgatory said:
pudge said:

Until next time

Seeing as that's my username (as I am an avid baseball fan) I fail to see how you arrived at that reasoning.

See you next time

Sorry mancity1, BluePurgatory seems to have an obsession with me, I'm more than happy to let it lie but he keeps engaging in discussion with me for no reason.

Fair enough but if you want to keep replying pm him and he can continue doing so without us having to keep scanning to all things Mario.

I don't wish to spoil your fun if you want to call it that but stick to the thrust of the thread if possible and you can throw in a barb or two as well.

I say that in all sincerity because the thread will be quashed by a mod and I speak with experience.

In saying all that I for one and more than happy that the two of you post on this forum but again a bit of a substance on bluemoon.

Downstairs go for your life if you must.<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:58 pm --<br /><br />
pudge said:
mancity1 said:
pudge said:

See you next time

Also, sorry to point out the irony but by acknowledging this "discussion" not once but twice, you yourself have gone off topic.

And it's "you're"

I hope its a case of three times lucky as they (LOL).

pudge said:
mancity1 said:
pudge said:

See you next time

And it's "you're"

Hahahahha, leave you alone for 5 mins and you have started to argue with someone else. Be careful whose toes you step on today because they might be connected to the foot that kicks your arse tomorrow :0).

Now how many times do I have to flush you before you go away?

mancity1 said:
pudge said:
BluePurgatory said:

See you next time

Fair enough but if you want to keep replying pm him and he can continue doing so without us having to keep scanning to all things Mario.

I don't wish to spoil your fun if you want to call it that but stick to the thrust of the thread if possible and you can throw in a barb or two as well.

I say that in all sincerity because the thread will be quashed by a mod and I speak with experience.

In saying all that I for one and more than happy that the two of you post on this forum but again a bit of a substance on bluemoon.

Downstairs go for your life if you must.

-- Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:58 pm --

pudge said:
mancity1 said:

And it's "you're"

I hope its a case of three times lucky as they (LOL).
You might have to make that four by the looks of it

According to the mirror Balo told the players before he left that he will be back to party if we win the title as he has made 14 appearances he can still win a medal. Checked and it true so we might see mario if we can win it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.