Goodwood racing competition????

leighton

Who normaly does the Goodwood competition?? Is it Niall or Richard not too sure which 1 does it. Well give me a shout might try and work in the Galway festival but its a 2 man job the Horse Racing Olympics.

Where is nial he's not been about lately?
Looks like it could be you Leighton,there's a side issue of mine and marks bet riding on this comp. . . .

Niall ran it last year,it was my first comp,i was winning it the last two days and going into the last i booked three rides with Ryan Moore.A colt broke his leg and came back through the field and hit him in the first race,putting him out for the season.
Mark and niall came past i finished third...

Look forward to it again whoever runs it......

The cookie monster said:
Where is nial he's not been about lately?
Looks like it could be you Leighton,there's a side issue of mine and marks bet riding on this comp. . . .

Well Cookie I dont normally do Goodwood as I only do the main 2 every year but with Galway on as well it could of doubled up

11/2 for the champ,.....1/7 cookie......might go down to cash generater with the kids toys and lump on this.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
I'm all over this if someone can do the maths bit.
Latest odds with Betfair;

Cookie Monster 1/7
Mark 11/2.

That 1/7 looks tempting...
Can i have a grand on Mark please mate :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.