Gordon Taylor

Groke

Not hard to work out where his allegiances lie..

Now defending Rooney again. Very quick to condem De Jong if I remember rightly - pretty quiet on Rooney's elbow

works over the courtyard from me - signed Cantona shirt in office!

Gordon Taylor is a knob, and every time he opens his mouth he just reminds me of how much a knob he is. He also has one of the most boring voices in the world - even Milliband sounds inspirational compared to him.

kbb said:
works over the courtyard from me - signed Cantona shirt in office!

Seem to remember him trying to defend Cantona following his assult of a Palace fan.

Gordon Taylor is a pointless dildo headed fucktard.

what a nob head, why cant he get it into his thick scull that footballers are role models for millions of kids who aspire to be professional's and cant go swearing in to a camera live on television. rooney needs disciplining because its the same old thing from him every week. maybe its time for a change right from the top if you have morons like taylor who cant see the wrong that is happening.

A crap, third-rate footballer in his day and a corrupt, money-grabbing little rag toady whose frankly bizarre status in our game far outstrips both his ability and his integrity.

LongsightM13 said:
A crap, third-rate footballer in his day and a corrupt, money-grabbing little rag toady whose frankly bizarre status in our game far outstrips both his ability and his integrity.

well put. he's the highest paid union official in the country - £984,000 a year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.