Goretzka (Signed for Bayern Munich)

What a surprise. I wonder if Bayern are truly morally outraged by new wealth clubs or if they just love their monopoly over the german league. It's really hard to guess which it is.

Great singing for Bayern.

Would have loved to have him here... there’s still time, of course.

What a surprise. I wonder if Bayern are truly morally outraged by new wealth clubs or if they just love their monopoly over the german league. It's really hard to guess which it is.
Speaking to Bayern's official website, Rummenigge said: "We are very happy that Leon Goretzka, a German international who is a great prospect, has decided on FC Bayern, despite considerable competition from abroad. This ensures that Leon Goretzka will remain in the Bundesliga."

What a hypocrite.

Speaking to Bayern's official website, Rummenigge said: "We are very happy that Leon Goretzka, a German international who is a great prospect, has decided on FC Bayern, despite considerable competition from abroad. This ensures that Leon Goretzka will remain in the Bundesliga."
I am sure every other Bundesliga club is currently calling to congratulate and thank them, including Schalke.

scha·den·freu·de
ˈSHädənˌfroidə/
noun
  1. pleasure derived by someone from another person's misfortune.

Bayern are the epitome of schadenfreude! They cherrypick every top player playing in Germany by simply telling them to run down their contract, go to Munich, they will make them wealthy and put a slew of medals in their collection. They pluck world class talent from every German team, cement their monopoly, often for nothing, then turn around and complain about transfer fees! Fucking hate the club and, more specifically, the people who run it.

Lewandowksi - Free
Hummels - Free
Goretzka- Free

Those are 3 key players that Bayern signed for free, well done to them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.