Goretzka (Signed for Bayern Munich)

If it weren't Mullock reporting I would think the recent link was his agent side putting some pressure on but would really love to see him come in Jan. I'm not positive Schalke would actually sell now given they're currently sitting second in the Bundesliga but I think he's an excellent player who would fit nicely into the Fernandinho role and has a huge ceiling. His skillset matches very well against what we need in the position.

Can't see him being a DM here so where's the room? Silva/KDB/Bernardo/Gündogan/Foden. Not sure he's really the player wee need in January. Fantastic footballer mind, reminds me of Ballack a little. We seem to want every midfielder going so we'll just wait and see. I reckon 2 signings max in January, preferably just 1 tbh, don't want to ruin a winning formula but a little extra depth would help.

Can't see him being a DM here so where's the room? Silva/KDB/Bernardo/Gündogan/Foden. Not sure he's really the player wee need in January. Fantastic footballer mind, reminds me of Ballack a little. We seem to want every midfielder going so we'll just wait and see. I reckon 2 signings max in January, preferably just 1 tbh, don't want to ruin a winning formula but a little extra depth would help.
He reminds you of Ballack but you don't think he can handle holding mid in our system? Hope we sign him, great player and will be a serious upgrade on Fernandinho, if not straight away then within a couple of seasons.

He reminds you of Ballack but you don't think he can handle holding mid in our system? Hope we sign him, great player and will be a serious upgrade on Fernandinho, if not straight away then within a couple of seasons.
I said he reminds me of Ballack a little, he's not Ballack. He's a difference-maker, a goalscorer and a playmaker but defensively there are question marks. Also, I don't think he has the same engine that Fernandinho currently provides for the team in that situation.
Of course he could come in as our DM but I reckon if we do sign him it will be as KDB or Silva cover.

I've watched half of a six minute YouTube compilation and have concluded he's perfect. That's my due diligence done, sign him up, Txiki

Goretzka is exactly what we need to cover for Fernandinho. His attacking play is better than Fernandinho s and he can learn about positioning from the best in the remaining 2-3 years that they would train togheter. If we get him, Dybala and Gimenez than we are fixed for the next 10 years.

Thing is, Schalke won't sell him in January. They are 2nd in Bundesliga and on course qualifying for the CL and Goretzka is big part of that.

Goretzka is exactly what we need to cover for Fernandinho. His attacking play is better than Fernandinho s and he can learn about positioning from the best in the remaining 2-3 years that they would train togheter. If we get him, Dybala and Gimenez than we are fixed for the next 10 years.
Don't think we need Dybala, and is rather have others over Gimenez.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.