Goretzka (Signed for Bayern Munich)

It’s the tried old tested method that a player coming out of contract always gets linked to the best team.

It’s the tried old tested method that a player coming out of contract always gets linked to the best team.

Its Mullock who has said we are interested so there must we some sort of interest.

Apparently we see him as a DM, which is music to my ears as we desperately need quality backup to Fernandinho.

No way did Pep anticipate Fernandinho playing as much as he has so far this season in my opinion.

I fear if he carries on as he is he will be burnt out by February.

Its Mullock who has said we are interested so there must we some sort of interest.

Apparently we see him as a DM, which is music to my ears as we desperately need quality backup to Fernandinho.

No way did Pep anticipate Fernandinho playing as much as he has so far this season in my opinion.

I fear if he carries on as he is he will be burnt out by February.

Ah right not seen the article

I thought he had a precontract with Bayern or that I read somewhere. If Pep wants him I am all for it

Realistically Schalke are likely to take a fee for him in Jan, be awesome to bring him in. Talented midfielder with bags of potential. Likely instead of Can also, Goretzka definitely has the higher potential but I also wouldn’t say no to Can

Reminds me of de bruyne,similar strengths would be a great signing,it would be nice to get key players signed this january as next year is world cup year,
Long protracted transfers are a pain,especially every 2 years when theres a tournament.

As others have said, Shalke are likely to take a fee in January.

Bundesliga clubs outside of Bayern haven't got PL money so will likely take a fee now considering the player is out of contract in the summer.

I would only really be hoping we sign him if we feel confident he can come in for Fernandinho because we are covered in attacking midfield. Bernardo Silva and Gundogan can barely get a game at the moment.

I fear Fernandinho and Otamendi, like Stones already, is playing too much football at the moment and are st risk of injury or burn out.

Absolutely no way Fernandinho can carry on like he has done so far this season. Otamendi's ban was a bit of a blessing in disguise I feel as he needs rest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.