got a bad feeling.

kidash

that hughes will be gone in the morrow.

i was for giving him time but bellamy and parker? . . . . .

i guess if he is sacked it will let us know just how serious our owners are, if they have a replacement in with 48 hours and signings are made rather quickly then it shows they are good owners as they have planned this and the new manager has already let them know of his targets, but if they take time then it shows they just sacked MH without a backup plan.

just alot of word going round that he'll be gone and with no transfer news coming out in past 2 days, i just got a feeling it's the last we've seen of him.

asherj123 said:
that hughes will be gone in the morrow.

i was for giving him time but bellamy and parker? . . . . .

i guess if he is sacked it will let us know just how serious our owners are, if they have a replacement in with 48 hours and signings are made rather quickly then it shows they are good owners as they have planned this and the new manager has already let them know of his targets, but if they take time then it shows they just sacked MH without a backup plan.

just alot of word going round that he'll be gone and with no transfer news coming out in past 2 days, i just got a feeling it's the last we've seen of him.

Would have expected that decision to be announced on Monday first thing if that was to happen but who knows what's going on with this club at present.

I certainly don't think he is the man to take this club to where we would all like it but if he goes the players as a group have only themselves to blame.

I hope Cook goes along with him should Hughes be given his marching orders.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
You really think that's what the hold up is that they are about to sack him? I was thinking that the valuations where still way off.

I am sure Hughes was hoping maybe praying but expecting more players to have been signed sealed and delivered by now.

Premiership clubs are only going to let players go that really want to go and for inflated prices.

Portsmouth for example will not find it easy to replace Diarra and Defoe that quickly.

I've come to the conclusion that nobody outside of the immediate hierarchy has a fucking clue whats going on. All this Ajay stuff and goat_legend shit with cloaks and daggers and I know something you dont but I cant tell.... Nothing personal against these posters as it would be a crap forum without these rumours but I have to wonder where all these leaks are coming from if City are meant to be a tight ship these days.
ps. I hope Hughes is still in a job tomorrow

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.