Got your ticket for wembley? Where you sat?

BlueRob01 said:
There's about 10 (give or take a few floor sleepers) of us at Dury's in Watford on Sat night for the final. No idea if we will make it back that far after we have won of course..But if so - anybody know if anywhere to go round there for us blues?

The Flag, which is opposite Watford Junction Station. It was a blue pub for the Semi, with a little splattering of red. Mainly blue though ;)

birchy1968 said:
just wondered if anyone is in the same boat as me-go to the games with my lad-both of us have seasoncards but he didnt have enough points so i am sat on my own-block 127-my wife and lad are coming down to our hotel but watching on tv or i may try outside the ground for 2 tix and sell mine if i do get 2-but at the mo i am on my own at the game

We are in the same boat hubby got ticket lad didnt, I think hubby is in the same block as you. We are still debating what to do about the lad, either take him to London or stay at home and watch it at coms? decisions, decisions!

I saw that earlier, hoping they will decide to show it in the ground on a big screen or something if we end up staying in sunny Manchester. Gotta call on Monday afternoon or something.

cheers for the heads up.

mum2blue said:
I saw that earlier, hoping they will decide to show it in the ground on a big screen or something if we end up staying in sunny Manchester. Gotta call on Monday afternoon or something.

cheers for the heads up.
my missus and lad will be watching the match on the big screen at the beefeater attatched to our hotel-premier inn at harrow-you are welcome to come and watch with them!

For anyone with a Club Wembley ticket

my ticket came with this warning.....

Club replica shirts are not permitted in any Club Wembley or Bobby Moore Club area for this match. Should club replica shirts be worn, you may be refused entry or be removed from the stadium for your own safety.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.