Got your ticket for wembley? Where you sat?

Re: For anyone with a Club Wembley ticket

colorado blue said:
my ticket came with this warning.....

Club replica shirts are not permitted in any Club Wembley or Bobby Moore Club area for this match. Should club replica shirts be worn, you may be refused entry or be removed from the stadium for your own safety.

they send you to wembley store to buy a plain white polo shirt for a fiver, i had to do it for the semi final lol

Were sat in Block 121...which , looking at the seating plan , will put us just in with the Stoke fans near the half way line !!!

Any Stokies looking in on this page who are sat in the wrong end and fancy doing a swop , please contact me...

We will still be going , regardless of final seating arrangments [ the greyhound , same as semi final ]

Cheers ,,,Andy 07748806265 / abt@ff1433.wanadoo.co.uk ]

Could someone please give me a link or tell me what blocks we have at Wembley?

I've managed to get a ticket from the Hampshire FA, but have been told its in the Stoke end! Not sure what block ye but will know tomorrow when I get the ticket special delivery

Thanks

bluemoonjamie81 said:

I've managed to get a ticket from the Hampshire FA, but have been told its in the Stoke end! Not sure what block ye but will know tomorrow when I get the ticket special delivery

Thanks

How did you manage that mate? I wrote to them asking about them but go no joy and am trying to get hold of 1 ticket! Coinicidently i'm from Southampton too and trying to get hold of a ticket.

If you google Wembley seating plan you'll get one up and just look for the ones covered by the West Stand.

Jmo2385 said:
bluemoonjamie81 said:

Thanks

How did you manage that mate? I wrote to them asking about them but go no joy and am trying to get hold of 1 ticket! Coinicidently i'm from Southampton too and trying to get hold of a ticket.

If you google Wembley seating plan you'll get one up and just look for the ones covered by the West Stand.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.wembleystadium.com/TheStadium/ViewFromYourSeat#vfs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.wembleystadium.com/TheStadiu ... urSeat#vfs</a>

I'm in 137 row 22

Jmo2385 said:
bluemoonjamie81 said:

Thanks

I got the ticket from a work mate who has contact in the Hampshire FA. Its a £65 ticket and they only charged me face value...but once I paid for it I got told it was 'in the stoke end'! As its from the Hampshire FA I cant imagine it will be right in the middle of the stoke fans....hoping I'm near the halfway line

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.