Grammar alert: of/off, to/too

I must admit that these type of things can give me a jolt. I also realise that the main thing is getting the message out, but I still come back too, how hard can it be to learn the different useage?

However. There is know way I ever make those type of mistakes, as am to well educated. When you read threw some posts, your always drawn to them. Their isn't really any excuse for it, as for those who get it wrong, were else but a football off topic thread wood you see a backlash against there shortcomings so we'll put?

I no a lot of you disagree that's it's important, that's you're prerogative. All I'm saying is too me it does matter.

So their.

Last edited:
mp__grammar_nazi_by_itanimajere.jpg

The growing lack of the use of the "ly" part of "ly" words in everyday speech and social media writing is grating on me more by the week

It's realLY annoying!

As long as I understand what people are saying I couldn't give a $$$$ :)

Also don't care if my grammar is shit either :)
I do because it is mostly thick sounding improper American English being thrown at us so much it is infiltrating our language and that is a cultural shame

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.