Gran Canaria..

I don't know the answers to your questions but there is a hidden history. Gran Canaria was a stop on the rat lines to smuggle high up Nazis to South America. They'd come via plane and leave on a U-boat. Talk of Hitler taking this route...

I don't know the answers to your questions but there is a hidden history. Gran Canaria was a stop on the rat lines to smuggle high up Nazis to South America. They'd come via plane and leave on a U-boat. Talk of Hitler taking this route...

Damnit, now I want to watch "The Odessa Files"

Mogen is a decent little harbour worth a short visit, you can get a boat trip from Puerto Rico or the bus.
Stayed in Playa Taurito a few times in between the two, smart hotel and ok water park included so it was great for my daughter but not much else there.

Yes some made their way to the Canaries but left by ship or airplane as every U Boat was accounted for at the end of WW2 under operation Deadlight and operation Pledge when Japan surrendered
Hitlers days ended in a bomb crater burnt to ashes, there was no escape, he never wanted to escape anyway as he knew his days were numbered, "I don't want to be exhibited in a cage like an animal in a zoo" was his favourite saying in the last few days
The Russians have part of his cranium in a vault in Moscow, fully DNA'd and verified it is Hitlers

Yes some made their way to the Canaries but left by ship or airplane as every U Boat was accounted for at the end of WW2 under operation Deadlight and operation Pledge when Japan surrendered
Hitlers days ended in a bomb crater burnt to ashes, there was no escape, he never wanted to escape anyway as he knew his days were numbered, "I don't want to be exhibited in a cage like an animal in a zoo" was his favourite saying in the last few days
The Russians have part of his cranium in a vault in Moscow, fully DNA'd and verified it is Hitlers
Interesting about the skull. I saw a programme recently, will have to search for the name of it. The skull fragment belonged to a young woman and definitely not a middle aged+ man. Who knows.

Interesting about the skull. I saw a programme recently, will have to search for the name of it. The skull fragment belonged to a young woman and definitely not a middle aged+ man. Who knows.
Every single German from the top generals both army and SS right down to privates and even telephonists and machine operators of the ventilation system tell exactly the same story even under harsh Russian interrogation over many years, one of them would have cracked and said he got away but they didn't
Stalin ordered a thorough investigation headed by the KGB, it lasted years and spread all over the world and their conclusion was he died in the bunker, they took his remains and buried them in Shoenebeck near Magdeburg on 21st February 1946 in an operation codenamed "The Archives"
Magdeburg came under East German juristriction in 1970 so to avoid the burial site becoming known the then KGB head Yuri Andropov ordered the remains dug up and incinerated and thrown into the Biederitz river
The Soviets kept 2 parts of the body, part of the cranium which is kept in the State Archives and part of the jaw bone which is kept in a vault at the FSB Archives

Every single German from the top generals both army and SS right down to privates and even telephonists and machine operators of the ventilation system tell exactly the same story even under harsh Russian interrogation over many years, one of them would have cracked and said he got away but they didn't
Stalin ordered a thorough investigation headed by the KGB, it lasted years and spread all over the world and their conclusion was he died in the bunker, they took his remains and buried them in Shoenebeck near Magdeburg on 21st February 1946 in an operation codenamed "The Archives"
Magdeburg came under East German juristriction in 1970 so to avoid the burial site becoming known the then KGB head Yuri Andropov ordered the remains dug up and incinerated and thrown into the Biederitz river
The Soviets kept 2 parts of the body, part of the cranium which is kept in the State Archives and part of the jaw bone which is kept in a vault at the FSB Archives
So, if they wanted to, could they clone Hitler?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.