Granit Xhaka

That's one problem position sorted, now if he spends on a proper striker and center back id be seriously worried about them.

I'm a bit dissapointed we didn't get in on this player, I think he's exactly the kind of defensive midfielder that would fit Pep's system, I have a hard time coming up with another defensive midfielder who's young and is as good a passer as Xhaka.

If we're going to be playing a 3-man midfield then I really hope we've got someone else lined up, and please let it not be Kroos.
Been saying it for 2 years. I'm kinda pissed at this thread right now :)

I'm a bit dissapointed we didn't get in on this player, I think he's exactly the kind of defensive midfielder that would fit Pep's system, I have a hard time coming up with another defensive midfielder who's young and is as good a passer as Xhaka.

If we're going to be playing a 3-man midfield then I really hope we've got someone else lined up, and please let it not be Kroos.

Koke ?

Seen he is close to signing for Arsenal. Quite happy about that because we played Borussia twice and I only now do I realise he was playing. Considering how poor our midfield was this season, with Toure, that's not a great advert for him.

I don't mind him signing for Arsenal. It seems it was him or Gundogan and we chose Gundogan.

Xhaka didn't really turn up in the CL so is not ready for us yet

Looks like Arsenal are finally reinforcing their midfield which they've been needing for years. Xhaka, Elneny, Coquelin, Cazorla and a fit Wilshere is a decent midfield.
O5NyCibf93upy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.