Granit Xhaka

Not fussed. Intelligent player but very slow and not that good. Several other midfielders would be better options for us.

Just had an amazing argument with an arsenal fan regarding him stating Gundogan < Xhaka. I couldn't take the man seriously on any level.

Just had an amazing argument with an arsenal fan regarding him stating Gundogan < Xhaka. I couldn't take the man seriously on any level.

Different players, bit like comparing Busquets and Iniesta, they do different jobs.

Xhaka more physical and better defensively

Gundogan more mobile, carries the ball better, is a better all round passer and more of a goal threat(if you can call 1 in 10 a goal threat).

Different players, bit like comparing Busquets and Iniesta, they do different jobs.

Xhaka more physical and better defensively

Gundogan more mobile, carries the ball better, is a better all round passer and more of a goal threat(if you can call 1 in 10 a goal threat).

I agree...difficult to compare them as they have different strengths...which is why I was hoping, even after signing Gundogan that we would have still taken a look at this guy...would have given Gundogan more freedom to move around and given us a strong defensive minded midfielder to sit in front of the back 4........

This one's been dead for ages. Not suggesting he signs for City, but I love this guy.

We need someone like him who just gets right in to everyone and everything. Now he's calmed down a lot too under Arteta he's such a machine. He can play a bit too!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.